MONTE INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CIRCUIT 2017
4 Salons, 4 Sections, up to 16 Photos, up to 64 Acceptances
- MONTE INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CIRCUIT 2017 – TIVAT [PSA 2017-103, FIAP 2017/148]
- MONTE INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CIRCUIT 2017 – BUDVA [PSA 2017-103, FIAP 2017/149]
- MONTE INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CIRCUIT 2017 – IGALO [PSA 2017-103, FIAP 2017/150]
- MONTE INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CIRCUIT 2017 – KOTOR [PSA 2017-103, FIAP 2017/151]
…MORE THAN 308 AWARDS…
|S E C T I O N S|
|NATURE [Color and Monochrome]|
|PHOTO TRAVEL [Color and Monochrome]|
|C A L E N D A R|
|DEADLINE: 03. April, 2017|
|JUDGING: 17. April, 2017|
|REPORT CARD: 24. April, 2017|
|PUBLIC and AWARDS: 27-29 May / Summer 2017|
The circuit is open to all, worldwide. This is a digital image competition.
- [A] COLOR Open
- [B] MONOCHROME Open
- [C] NATURE (Color and Monochrome)
- [D] PHOTO TRAVEL (Color and Monochrome)
- Each photo can be presented in only one section.
- [ FIAP; PSA PID ]
- [ FIAP; PSA PID ]
- [ FIAP; PSA ND ]
- [ FIAP; PSA PTD ]
3. PHOTOS SIZE
- The dimensions of photos must not exceed 1920 pixels (Horizontal or Vertical).
- File size of individual image should not exceed 2MB.
4. ENTRY FEE
- Entry fee is 25 EUR for one Section and each next 5 EUR.
- For Group from 5/10/20 Authors, Discount is 10/15/25%.
- Possible ways of payment is PayPal.
5. PHOTOS SUBMISSION
- Photos must be in JPG file format.
- The maximum number of works is four (4) per section (Total 16 photos).
- Authors can submit photos online:
- Entry Form here
- Group entries will be accepted in the form of: Online, WeTransfer, CD/DVD or USB.
- There is a 10/15/25% discount for group entries (with 5/10/20 contestans).
- Please contact us per Email.
6. IMAGE FILE NAMING
- File name should be as you would want it to appear in the catalogue (same as title name).
- Each image must have a unique title with maximum 35 characters.
- Once an image has been accepted in a FIAP/PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image,
- or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
- – May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition.
- – Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are
- camera capture filenames or titles consisting of only numbers.
- – No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image.
- – All entrants in must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
- – Please use only English alphabet and numeric ( a-z A-Z 0-9 ).
The judges will Award the Acceptances, Medals and Honorable Mentions of the entered images. The one who has achieved the highest number of total acceptances of all the sections of the salon added together will be proclaimed “best author”. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. In the event of a tie, Judges will decide irrevocably. The jury of the photos will be in Full HD screens (1080p).
8. RESULTS AND ACCEPTANCES
- All participants will receive Result via email.
- The Result will be ready for download on our Website, too.
9. CATALOGUE AND AWARDS SHIPPING
The Best of Show HQ Cataloque showing mostly of acceptances and all Awarded images will be ready online for download. Awards will be mailed to each entrant. Organizer will take all possible care when handling the mail. However, we accept no liability for damage or loss during the transit.
10. COMPETITION DIVISIONS
- All acceptances will count for FIAP and PSA distinctions and for inclusion in PSA Star Rating and “Who’s Who”.
- All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate.
- – Acceptances in PID recognized Color Sections shall be credited towards PID color Star Ratings and Who’s Who Color listings.
- – Acceptances in PID recognized Monochrome sections shall be credited towards PID Monochrome Star Ratings and Who’s Who Monochrome listings.
11. COPYRIGHT & OWNERSHIP
The exhibition assumes no liability of anymisuse of copyright. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website.
All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted. Images may be altered, either digitally or otherwise, subject to Nature and Photo Travel divisional restrictions. However, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
- Salon Budva: Herbert Gmeiner, MFIAP, ESFIAP; Angelina Alic, ANCC; Srdjan Velimirovic
- Salon Tivat: Radojko Zivadinovic, EFIAP, MNCC; Neda Salomun, ANCC; Dejan Stojanovic
- Salon Igalo: Chatterjee Tania, EFIAP; Bourgeois Slavica, ENCC; Bojan Alic, APAM;
- Salon Kotor: Miroslav Jeremic, AFIAP, MFFSS; Jefto Bjelica, EPAM; Dragan Djordjevic
- FIAP Best Author: FIAP Blue Badge (Each Salon)
- FIAP: Gold; Honorable Mentions (Each Salon and section)
- PSA: Gold; Honorable Mentions (Each Salon and section)
- SALON: Gold, Silver, Bronze; Honorable Mentions (Each Salon and section)
More then 308 Awards all together.
The jury reserves the right to grant additional awards.
Each author can receive only one award in each of the section.
- Photo Art Monte, Montenegro
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.photoartmonte.com
FIAP MONOCHROME DEFINITION
A black and white work fitting from the very dark grey (black) to the very clear grey (white) is a monochrome work with the various shades of grey. A black and white work toned entirely in a single colour will remain a monochrome work able to stand in the black and white category; such a work can be reproduced in black and white in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage. On the other hand a black and white work modified by a partial toning or by the addition of one colour becomes a colour work (polychrome) to stand in the colour category; such a work requires colour reproduction in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage.
PSA MONOCHROME DEFINITION
An image is considered to be Monochrome only if it gives the impression of having no color (i.e. contains only shades of gray which can include pure black and pure white) OR it gives the impression of being a grayscale image that has been toned in one color across the entire image. (For example by Sepia, red, gold, etc.) A grayscale or multi-colored image modified or giving the impression of having been modified by partial toning, multi toning or by the inclusion of spot coloring does not meet the definition of monochrome and shall be classified as a Color Work.
NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY DEFINITION
Nature photography is restricted to the use of the photographic process to depict all branches of natural history, except anthropology and archeo in such a fashion that a well-informed person will be able to identify the subject material and certify its honest presentation. The story telling value photograph must be weighed more than the pictorial quality while maintaining high technical quality. Human elements shall not be present, excep where those human elements are integral parts of the nature story such as nature subjects, like barn owls or storks, adapted to an environment modified by humans, or where those human elements are in situations depicting natural forces, like hurricanes or tidal waves. Scientific bands, scientific tags or radio collars on wild animals are permissible. Photographs of human created hybrid plants, cultivated plants, feral animals, dome animals, or mounted specimens are ineligible, as is any form of manipulation that alters the truth of the photographic statement. No techniques that add, relocate, replace, or remove pictorial elements except by cropping are permitted. Techniques that enhance the presentat the photograph without changing the nature story or the pictorial content, or without altering the content of the original scene, are permitted incl HDR, focus stacking and dodging/burning. Techniques that remove elements added by the camera, such as dust spots, digital noise, and film scrat are allowed. Stitched images are not permitted. All allowed adjustments must appear natural. Color images can be converted to greyscale monochrome. Infrared images, either direct-captures or derivations, are not allowed. Images used in Nature Photography competitions may be divided in two classes: Nature and Wildlife. Images entered in Nature sections meeting the Nature Photography Definition above can have landscapes, geologic formations, weather phenom and extant organisms as the primary subject matter. This includes images taken with the subjects in controlled conditions, such as zoos, game far botanical gardens, aquariums and any enclosure where the subjects are totally dependent on man for food.
Images entered in Wildlife sections meeting the Nature Photography Definition above are further defined as one or more extant zoological or bota organisms free and unrestrained in a natural or adopted habitat. Landscapes, geologic formations, photographs of zoo or game farm animals, or extant zoological or botanical species taken under controlled conditions are not eligible in Wildlife sections. Wildlife is not limited to animals, birds insects. Marine subjects and botanical subjects (including fungi and algae) taken in the wild are suitable wildlife subjects, as are carcasses of extan species. Wildlife images may be entered in Nature sections of Exhibitions.
PHOTO TRAVEL DEFINITION
“A Photo Travel image expresses the characteristic features or culture of a land as they are found naturally. There are no geographic limitations. Images from events or activities arranged specifically for photography, or of subjects directed or hired for photography are not appropriate. Close pictures of people or objects must include features that provide information about the environment. Techniques that add, relocate, replace or rem any element of the original image, except by cropping, are not permitted.
The only allowable adjustments are removal of dust or digital noise, restoration of the appearance of the original scene, and complete conversion greyscale monochrome. Other derivations, including infrared, are not permitted. All allowed adjustments must appear natural.“
FIAP new paragraph:
“With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.”
Hereby I expressly agree to the FIAP document 2014/317 E (Conditons for application and regulations for organization of international photographic events) and especially to its chapter II (Regulations for International photographic events under FIAP patronage) dealing under Section II.2 with the FIAP participation rules and the red list.