MONTE INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CIRCUIT 2018
4 Salons, 4 Sections, up to 16 Photos, up to 64 Acceptances
- MONTE INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CIRCUIT 2018 – TIVAT [PSA 2018-119, FIAP 2018/128]
- MONTE INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CIRCUIT 2018 – BUDVA [PSA 2018-119, FIAP 2018/129]
- MONTE INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CIRCUIT 2018 – IGALO [PSA 2018-119, FIAP 2018/130]
- MONTE INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CIRCUIT 2018 – KOTOR [PSA 2018-119, FIAP 2018/131]
…MORE THAN 308 AWARDS…
|S E C T I O N S|
|LANDSCAPE [Color or Monochrome]|
|PEOPLE [Color or Monochrome]|
|C A L E N D A R|
|DEADLINE: 31. March, 2018|
|JUDGING: 14. April, 2018|
|REPORT CARD: 28. April, 2018|
|PUBLIC and AWARDS: 27-29 May / Summer 2018|
The circuit is open to all, worldwide. This is a digital image competition.
- [A] COLOR Open
- [B] MONOCHROME Open
- [C] LANDSCAPE (Color and Monochrome)
- [D] PEOPLE (Color and Monochrome)
- Each photo can be presented in only one section.
- [ FIAP; PSA PID ]
- [ FIAP; PSA PID ]
- [ FIAP; PSA PID ]
- [ FIAP; PSA PID ]
3. PHOTOS SIZE
- The dimensions of photos must not exceed 1920/1080 pixels (Horizontal / Vertical).
- File size of individual image should not exceed 2MB.
4. ENTRY FEE
- Entry fee is 25 EUR for one Section and each next 5 EUR.
- For Group from 5/10/20 and more Authors, Discount is 20/30% and more. Please contact us per Email.
- Possible ways of payment is PayPal.
5. PHOTOS SUBMISSION
- Photos must be in JPG file format.
- The maximum number of works is four (4) per section (Total 16 photos).
- Authors can submit photos online:
- Entry Form here
6. IMAGE FILE NAMING
- File name should be as you would want it to appear in the catalogue (same as title name).
- Each image must have a unique title with maximum 35 characters.
- Once an image has been accepted in a FIAP/PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image,
- or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
- – May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition.
- – Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are
- camera capture filenames or titles consisting of only numbers.
- – No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image.
- – All entrants in must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
- – Please use only English alphabet and numeric ( a-z A-Z 0-9 ).
The judges will Award the Acceptances, Medals and Honorable Mentions of the entered images. The one who has achieved the highest number of total acceptances of all the sections of the salon added together will be proclaimed “best author”. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. In the event of a tie, Judges will decide irrevocably. The jury of the photos will be in Full HD screens (1080p).
8. RESULTS AND ACCEPTANCES
- All participants will receive Result via email.
- The Result will be ready for download on our Website, too.
9. CATALOGUE AND AWARDS SHIPPING
The Best of Show HQ Cataloque showing mostly of acceptances and all Awarded images will be ready online for download. Awards will be mailed to each entrant. Organizer will take all possible care when handling the mail. However, we accept no liability for damage or loss during the transit.
10. COMPETITION DIVISIONS
- All acceptances will count for FIAP and PSA distinctions and for inclusion in PSA Star Rating and “Who’s Who”.
- All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate.
- – Acceptances in PID recognized Color Sections shall be credited towards PID color Star Ratings and Who’s Who Color listings.
- – Acceptances in PID recognized Monochrome sections shall be credited towards PID Monochrome Star Ratings and Who’s Who Monochrome listings.
11. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
An entrant’s images will not be presented to the judges consecutively. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. Distribution of images shall be in the same round order as submitted by the entrant.
Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated provided the photographic content predominates, subject to Nature, Photo Travel and Photojournalism divisional restrictions. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.
12. BREACH OF CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
If the exhibition determines before, during, or after the judging that an entrant has submitted entries where one or more images fail to comply with these Conditions of Entry, including the stated definitions, the exhibition reserves the right and discretion to delete the entry from the exhibition and void any or all acceptances or awards. Fees may be forfeited in these circumstances.
In order to ensure that images comply with the Conditions of Entry and definitions, the exhibition may carry out checks on the images to make sure that:
a) the images are the original work of the entrant and
b) the images comply with the rules and definitions as set out in these Conditions of Entry.
This may involve asking the entrant to provide originally captured image(s), with EXIF data intact, by a set deadline. The questioned image(s) of any entrant failing to comply with such a request for the original image(s) may be considered in breach of these Conditions of Entry, and declined. Such entries may be referred to PSA for further investigation of possible ethics violations. PSA retains the right to investigate in any way all complaints/suspicions of breaches of entry conditions, impose sanctions if deemed necessary, void the acceptances of any image found to violate the PSA rules, include the entrant’s name on the list of sanctions provided to Exhibitions, and share such investigations with FIAP. Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the Exhibition.
- Salon Budva: Herbert Gmeiner, MFIAP, ESFIAP; Slavica Bourgeois, ENCC; Bojan Alic
- Salon Tivat: Radojko Zivadinovic, EFIAP, MNCC; Angelina Alic, ANCC; Srdjan Velimirovic
- Salon Igalo: Chatterjee Tania, EFIAP; Dejan Stojanovic, AFIAP; Jefto Bjelica
- Salon Kotor: Miroslav Jeremic, AFIAP, MFFSS; Neda Salomun; Dragan Djordjevic
- FIAP Best Author: FIAP Blue Badge (Each Salon)
- FIAP: Gold; Honorable Mentions (Each Salon and section)
- PSA: Gold; Honorable Mentions (Each Salon and section)
- SALON: Gold, Silver, Bronze; Honorable Mentions (Each Salon and section)
More then 308 Awards all together.
The jury reserves the right to grant additional awards.
Each author can receive only one award in each of the section.
- Photo Art Monte, Montenegro
- EMail: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.photoartmonte.com
FIAP MONOCHROME DEFINITION
A black and white work fitting from the very dark grey (black) to the very clear grey (white) is a monochrome work with the various shades of grey. A black and white work toned entirely in a single colour will remain a monochrome work able to stand in the black and white category; such a work can be reproduced in black and white in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage. On the other hand a black and white work modified by a partial toning or by the addition of one colour becomes a colour work (polychrome) to stand in the colour category; such a work requires colour reproduction in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage.
PSA MONOCHROME DEFINITION
An image is considered to be Monochrome only if it gives the impression of having no color (i.e. contains only shades of gray which can include pure black and pure white) OR it gives the impression of being a grayscale image that has been toned in one color across the entire image. (For example by Sepia, red, gold, etc.) A grayscale or multi-colored image modified or giving the impression of having been modified by partial toning, multi toning or by the inclusion of spot coloring does not meet the definition of monochrome and shall be classified as a Color Work.
FIAP new paragraph:
“With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.”
“I hereby expressly agree to FIAP document 018/2017 « Conditions and regulations for FIAP Patronage » and FIAP document 017/2017 « Sanctions for breaching FIAP regulations and the red list ». I am particularly aware of chapter II « Regulations for International photographic events under FIAP patronage » of FIAP document 018/2017, dealing under Section II.2 and II.3 with the FIAP participation rules, the sanctions for breaching FIAP regulations and the red list.”