3. PHOTOS SIZE
- Maximum horizontal length 1920 pixels (Recommended 1920 x 1080 px).
- File size of individual image should not exceed 2MB.
4. ENTRY FEE
- Entry fee is 20 EUR for one Section and each next 5 EUR.
- For Group from 10 and more authors, Discount is 20%.
- Please contact us per Email.
- Possible ways of payment is PayPal.
5. PHOTOS SUBMISSION
- Photos must be in jpg file format.
- The maximum number of works is four (4) per section (Total 16 photos).
- Authors can submit photos online:
- Entry Form here
6. IMAGE FILE NAMING
- File name should be as you would want it to appear in the catalogue (The same as title name).
- Each image must have a unique title with maximum 35 characters.
- Please use only English alphabet and numeric ( A-Z a-z 0-9 ).
7. RESULTS AND ACCEPTANCES
- Each participant will receive the Report card per email.
- The Result will be ready for download on our Website.
8. COMPETITION DIVISIONS
- All acceptances will count for FIAP and PSA distinctions and for inclusion in PSA Star Rating and “Who’s Who”.
- All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate.
- – Acceptances in PID recognized Color Sections shall be credited towards PID color Star Ratings and Who’s Who Color listings.
- – Acceptances in PID recognized Monochrome sections shall be credited towards PID Monochrome Star Ratings and Who’s Who Monochrome listings.
- – Monochrome images entered in a PID Colour section only count towards PID Colour Class stars, not PID Monochrome Class stars.
The judges will Award the Acceptances, Medals and Honorable Mentions of the entered images. The one who has achieved the highest number of total acceptances of all the sections of the salon added together will be proclaimed “best author”. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. The jury of the photos will be in Full HD 1080P ( 1920 x 1080 ).
- Salon Budva: Miroslav Jeremic, EFIAP; Slavica Bourgeois, ENCC; Bojan Alic;
- Salon Tivat: Borislav Milovanovic, EFIAP; Angelina Alic, ANCC; Srdjan Velimirovic;
- Salon Igalo: Dejan Stojanovic, AFIAP; Istvan Szekus, EPAM; Dean Zulich;
- Salon Kotor: Novakovic Predrag, AFIAP, APAM; Jevto Bjelica; Dragan Djordjevic;
11. CATALOGUE AND AWARDS SHIPPING
The Best of Show HQ Cataloque showing mostly of acceptances and all Awarded images will be ready online for download. Awards will be mailed to each entrant. No responsibility will be accepted for packages sent being lost, damaged or interfered with during transit.
- FIAP Best Author: FIAP Blue Badge (Each Salon)
- FIAP: Gold; Honorable Mentions (Each Salon and section)
- PSA: Gold; Honorable Mentions (Each Salon and section)
- SALON: Gold, Silver, Bronze; Honorable Mentions (Each Salon and section)
More then 308 Awards all together.
The jury reserves the right to grant additional awards.
Each author can receive only one award in each of the section.
- Entry Closing: 31. March, 2021
- Judging’s: 14. April, 2021
- Report cards with results: 28. April, 2021
- Public presentation: Summer, 2021
- Catalogue and Awards sending: 30. June, 2021
14. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions. An entrant’s images will not be presented to the judges consecutively. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. Distribution of images shall be in the same round order as submitted by the entrant.Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. All parts of the image must have been photographed by the author who is holding the copyright of all works submitted. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted. No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount entered in a PSA Recognized exhibition.
Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
i. May not be entered or re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
ii. May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition, including translation into another language.
Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames. An image may be entered in only one section where acceptances of that image in multiple sections would be eligible for the same star path.
15. BREACH OF CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
If the exhibition determines before, during, or after the judging that an entrant has submitted entries where one or more images fail to comply with these Conditions of Entry, including the stated definitions, the exhibition reserves the right and discretion to delete the entry from the exhibition and void any or all acceptances or awards. Fees may be forfeited in these circumstances. The entrant acknowledges that the decision of the exhibition organizers or the judges is final. In order to ensure that images comply with the Conditions of Entry and definitions, the exhibition may carry out checks on the images to make sure that:
a) the images are the original work of the entrant and
b) the images comply with the rules and definitions as set out in these Conditions of Entry.
These steps include, but are not limited to, questioning any entrant, requiring the submission of RAW files or other digital files representing the original capture of the submitted image(s), confronting the entrant with evidence that one or more submitted images fails to comply with the Conditions of Entry (also known as Entry Rules), and offering the entrant a reasonable opportunity to provide counter evidence to refute the exhibition organizer’s evidence by a set deadline. Such entries that are not cleared or are still questionable after the entrant has presented evidence may be considered in breach of these Conditions of Entry, and declined. Such entries may be referred to PSA for further investigation of possible ethics violations.
PSA retains the right to investigate in any way all complaints/suspicions of breaches of entry conditions, impose sanctions if deemed necessary, void the acceptances of any image found to violate the PSA rules, include the entrant’s name on the list of sanctions provided to Exhibitions, and share such investigations with FIAP. Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the Exhibition and agree to cooperate with any investigation.
16. FIAP Regulation
By submitting an entry, the entrant certifies that he is a sole owner of the rights to use sent images, including copyright, patent and/or other applicable rights. All models must be of Legal Age of consent or have guardian permissions issued.
With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that thesubmitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.
17. FIAP document 018/2017 E
“I hereby expressly agree to FIAP document 018/2017 E «Conditions and regulations for FIAP Patronage» and FIAP document 017/2017 «Sanctions for breaching FIAP regulations and the red list». I am particularly aware of chapter II «Regulations for International photographic events under FIAP patronage» of FIAP document 018/2017, dealing under Section II.2 and II.3 with the FIAP participation rules, the sanctions for breaching FIAP regulations and the red list.”
>>>Download Entry Rules.PDF<<<