PHOTO SAFARI LIVE – MONTENEGRO – EUROPE
ALL INCLUSIVE. Group size 5-7 persons.
Itinerary PHOTO SAFARI is adapted to photo enthusiasts of different experiences and prior knowledge of photography. The travel objective is gathering of a small group of people with similar interests, willing to spend their vacation in advancing their hobby – photography. Itinerary is a combination of practical advice and work in the field and in a well-equipped studio. Lectures are conducted by experienced professional photographers, and for some exercises are engaged professional photo models. Also, group members can take with them on vacation children under 12 years. For them we organize appropriate activities every day (walking, riding, visiting farms, cycling, swimming, etc.) with expert guidance and supervision.
- Arrival in Montenegro – Transfer to Herceg Novi. Tour of the city. Transfer to the hotel.
- Day 1: Introduction to photography – The basic photographic techniques – lecture. Practical exercises on the location of Vrbanj. Nature photography.
- Day 2: Kotor – Tour of Perast and Kotor, climb the city walls. Photographing the urban environment.
- Day 3: Castles – Boka Bay and Lustica – Tour of Herceg Novi fortress Forte Mare Kanli Kula, Španjola. A boat cruise on the bay, with a stop at the fortress Mamula, and Arza Forte Rose. Photographing architecture.
- Day 4: Tour of Durmitor lakes – After breakfast, transfer to Zabljak. Walking tour from Zabljak – Black Lake – Barno lake – Jablan lake – Momcilov city – Zabljak. Photographing landscapes.
- Day 5: Canyons – A trip to Plužine, with a cruise on the Piva lake. Portraits.
- Day 6: Cycling – Durmitor – Tour of Durmitor plateau, from Zabljak – Njegovudja – Jezerine – Zabljak. Macro photography.
- Day 7: Rafting on Tara – A day trip to the river Tara. Rafting with rubber rafts, with a length of 16 km. The duration of rafting 4-5 hours. Rest breaks and swimming in the cleanest river in Europe. Tasting local specialties in the restaurant “Zvono” in Plužine. Action photos.
- Day 8: Working with photo models – Instructions for work in the studio with practical exercises. Fashion photos and recording products.
- Day 9: Bar – Ulcinj – Tours of the Old Bar and Ulcinj Fortress. Street (Life) photos.
- Day 10: Cruising – Skadar Lake – Visiting the monastery and a fortress on the Skadar Lake. Birdwatching. Photographing flora and fauna.
- Departure from Montenegro – After breakfast, transfer to the airport.
The package includes:
- Accommodation in small, clean hotels or ethno villages, the number of beds in a room adapted to the needs of customers;
- Breakfast buffet with Montenegrin specialties;
- Dry meal, snack, fruit, snack – for each of the trips;
- Dinner composed of exquisite Montenegrin specialties, taking into account that the maximum use of local food directly from local farms.
- All transfers, as well as support vehicle on all day trips;
- Photo studio equipment (lighting etc.) and professional photo model;
- Professor of photography.
The package price does not include:
- Travel to Montenegro;
- Travel insurance;
- Personal photo equipment.
- Instead any actions the customer may choose a day of rest at the hotel with a walk in the area, and in this case there is no right to return part of the payment – regardless of the reasons;
- The proposed 10-day tour can be extended to 14 days after the completion of the arrangement can optionally be staying for 4 days at the hotel on the sea, on a half board basis.
Date: Sep 21 – Okt 02, 2016
Duration: 10 days
Deposit – Reservation:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further Information.